Omnisports from Tarkett Sports Indoor
Tarkett Sports Indoor is a World Leader for sports flooring and brings over 130 years of knowledge and experience in the flooring industry. Tarkett’s goal is to provide the best flooring solutions tailored to the needs and values of each customer. This is accomplished by providing a wide range of flooring options, suitable for many different activities, and by using the vast amount of knowledge and expertise. Tarkett Sports Indoor also encourages each customer to make informed decisions and offers comprehensive environmental data for each flooring option.
- Multi-Purpose Rooms
Features and Benefits
- Consistent Surface Texture: Unlike some other vinyl flooring, Omnisports has the same embossed surface on both wood grain patterns and solid colors. This means consistent playability and the freedom to incorporate wood patterns with solid colors.
- Easy Maintenance: The embossed surface of Omnisports is designed to provide texture without creating areas which trap dirt, reducing the need for cleaning and saving maintenance costs.
- Fast Indentation Recovery: Any sports floor with significant shock absorption deforms at the surface under the impact of weight. This is usually noticeable when the weight is localized, like a chair or table leg. Omnisports unique structure allows it to recover faster than other vinyl flooring.
- Fewer Seams: With a standard roll length of 85 feet, Omnisports offers fewer cross-seams that competing sports vinyl flooring.
- Phthalate-Free Manufacturing: Omnisports is one of the only resilient sports surfaces to be manufactured with phthalate-free technology. The components used to produce Omnisports are the same materials approved for food containers and children’s toys that can be placed in the mouth.
- Comprehensive Warranty Protection: Omnisports is backed by a 15-year product and wear warranty plus a 10-year warranty for moisture tolerance, representing the highest level of coverage in the industry.